The Website may include links to websites operated by third parties. These sites are governed by their own privacy statements and policies, and Tivic is not responsible for their operations, including but not limited to their information practices. Users and customers submitting information to or through these third party websites should review the privacy statement and policy of these sites before providing them with personally identifiable financial information.
B. What information of yours we collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
* When you ask us to keep you informed on the release of our products, you give us your email address, and information indicating your interest in the medical condition associated with the product;
* When you use our Website contact form, you give us your name, email address, and specific information you provide in your message to us;
* When you follow us on social media, such as Facebook or Instagram, we collect your name, social media identity and association with your use of the Website;
* When you submit information in order to benefit from specified features of the Website (such as newsletter subscriptions, blogs) or to participate in a particular activity (such as a promotion or a clinical trial);
* Information we receive from your use of the Website, such as the Internet address (IP address, MAC identification) of the computer or device you use to access the Website, the type of browser you use the times you access the Website, the blogs or articles you review, and the products that you inquire about (and information indicating your interest in the associated medical condition) and purchase;
* Information we receive when you communicate with us through email, such as your name and e-mail address;
* We collect information through the use of “cookies”, tracking pixels, and similar technologies to understand how you navigate through the Website, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. “Cookies” are small files that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive.
C. How your information is used
We use nonpublic personal information we collect about you in order:
* To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your specific requests, such as to send you information you request or e-mail alerts or to take your orders for our products;
* If you opt-in to such communications, to send you communications regarding our new products our services, press releases and other similar marketing materials;
* To make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law and to comply with legal process or in response to lawful requests from public authorities, including meeting national security, public interest or law enforcement requirements.
D. With whom your information may be shared
We will not sell your nonpublic personal information to anyone, for any purpose. We share your personal information:
* With our service providers who are performing a data processing service for us;
* In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other regulatory or public authorities in response to lawful requests, including, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion; and
In addition, we may disclose information that is not in personally identifiable form for any purpose. If we combine information that is not in personally identifiable form with information that is (such as combining your name with your geographical location), we will treat the combined information as personal information as long as it is combined.
E. Your choices to limit use and disclosure of your personal information
F. Your choices regarding the collection, use and distribution of your information
If you do not agree with this Policy, please discontinue use of the Website. You also have the option of setting your browser to reject “cookies.” However, doing this will hinder performance and negatively impact your experience using the Website.
G. Contacting us about your privacy
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Tivic’ privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact one of our representatives.
Children are not eligible to use the Website. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us or attempt to use the Website under any circumstance. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the age of 13 are accessing or using the Website. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13, please contact us.
I. Visiting the Website from outside the United States
J. Data Security
We are committed to protecting the data of Website users. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
K. How to Contact Us Generally
We welcome comments and questions about our company and products and services. As stated above, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy, and we will make every reasonable effort to keep your information secure. If you have any questions or comments about company and products and services you can contact us electronically at email@example.com. Additionally you may contact us by writing via postal mail at the following address:
Tivic Health Systems Inc.
750 Menlo Avenue, #200
Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA
Date of Last Revision: 3/21/2018